San Jose Scrum Training
Join us January 21st-22nd and take part in our SCRUM Master Certification class. We will get you ScrumMaster certified over the course of this two day class allowing you to incorporate the latest and most effective management techniques to allow greater productivity for your team, higher return on investment capabilities for your clients and clearer visibility among all of the involved parties. You will not only be able to lead your team’s projects utilizing the Scrum practices, you will also be able to mentor other members of your team to incorporate these highly effective strategies throughout your business. Certified ScrumMaster Giora Morein will be on hand to lead this class.
What Is A Certified Scrum Master Course?
The Certified ScrumMaster Course is a 2-day course introducing the concepts of the Scrum, the most popular Agile framework. Scrum is a seemingly simple process that can have such profound effects on an organization. Each participant will gain practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities such as the product backlog, sprint backlog, daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning meeting, and burndown charts. Participants leave knowing the different Scrum roles and how to apply Scrum to all sizes of projects, from a single collocated team to a large, highly distributed team. This workshop focuses on covering the CSM learning objectives listed on the Scrum Alliance website. However, we know people are different. Every individual has their own strengths and styles. We will interact with you as needed and design a unique workshop to suite the participants.
Next Class: January 21-22
SCRUM Class Sign Up
Fill out the form below
Who is Scrum for?Whether you’re working on the next smartphone app, managing logistics for a store, or planning a charity event, anyone with a complex project can benefit from using Scrum!
What Do You Get Out Of This Course?
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- The knowledge of how to be a great ScrumMaster
- Different methods to motivate others to support your Scrum effort
- You will know where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years
- 14 PDUs towards any PMI credential
- Qualification for ScrumMaster Certification (passing the exam is a required follow-up step for certification). You will be able to take the test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the course fee.
Pass Exams for sure – CSM Certification Fees with Two Additional Attempts IncludedTrue Value – Best in class Deliverables
Comprehensive Courseware, Mock Tests, & Pre-Training Support at an Unbeatable PriceFocused – Pass in first Attempt
Copyrighted Approach, Experienced Trainers, Above 99% Success Rate