Implementing Scrum methodology into your company will dramatically increase the productivity of your staff and streamline your project development process. If you’re looking for a way to become more familiar with Scrum and Agile methods, our two-day class will set you up with the tools to succeed.
- The core foundation of Scrum methodology and the steps to creating a successful Scrum process with your team
- The role of ScrumMaster and the expectations your team will have of you in the role
- How to encourage your Scrum Team to complete project goals
- All about your resources and where you can find answers to your questions when starting the process
- The difference between Agile and Scrum methods and how to implement both to create the most effective project development team
We’ll Help You:
- Practice sprint planning through role-playing exercises
- Understand the process of Scrum execution and review
- Plan and conduct retrospectives after the completion of a sprint
- Know when a project is done and be able to define what done means after each sprint
- Create strategies to implement Scrum in large and small organizations
- Become comfortable with small group dynamics and addressing challenges in small workgroups
- Develop plans to overcome roadblocks in organizing new projects
Our course will teach you everything you need to know about Scrum Management and methodology. We’ll give you the tools and hands-on experience to implement Scrum in your workplace.
Our support does not end with the completion of the course. Your coach will continue to guide you in your adoption of Scrum methodology over time, so you’ll never have to go it alone. Register today to reserve your spot in our next training session!